Saturday, September 12

What can I do to help?

Hi my name is Catherine. I am a friend of Jeremy and Jan and of course Talia,

If your reading this then you know and understand the helplessness that I feel. We all feel helpless and we wonder what we can do to help. I want you to know there is something we can all do. It will require something from you. It is something that can't be bought.....it can only been given from the heart. This is the recipe for it :

Miracle Working prayer

A lot of love - add as needed
A heart of compassion
Large amounts of faith - the type that pleases God
Spoonfuls of hope
Dollops of peace
Add thanksgiving liberally

Mix all ingredients without ceasing

Bake in the oven of perserverance at 200 degrees for as long as it takes

This is one of many recipes that cooks miracles.

I encourage you to pray for this family. Make your own recipe.

Love to this family....from the Warrens

No comments:

Post a Comment