Saturday, October 10

Talia Thanksgiving Service Video

We have now posted Talia's Thanksgiving Video, which is in 9 parts (due to Youtube limitations of 10 min each). When the first part finishes, you can click underneath for the next part (they are not in order for some reason) and so on. The entire video is around 1 hour, 20 minutes.

We will be updating these in a few days to a higher quality video, but we are restricted currently (being away from home) to uploading smaller versions. Please let us know if you would like a DVD version of this service.

Talia Thanksgiving Service Video (Part 1 - click on other parts when viewed).

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jan & Jeremy, I had a huge God inspired urge to pray extra for you both yesterday- Friday.... Please know even though you are not physically here; you & your daughter Talia are still being prayed for- Jesus himself interceeds for us- Jesus prays for all of us & gosh I'm sure you need those prayers now... You may be in a different place but as one who had lived a life journey with a
    touch of similarity; the pain stays no matter where you are. I pray the beauty in nature can comfort you both somewhat; I am praying for you!

    I'd also appreciate a copy of Talia's Thanksgiving Service if I may....I've tried getting to video 2 after watching video 1 & I just can't work out how to do it

    Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you all this week,
    luv Cedar

    ReplyDelete