Friday, October 2

Day 26

I wanted to share just a brief video clip of Jan with Talia, which has helped me to remember how precious she was to us. My biggest fear is to forget our little girl and allow our lives to go back to the way they were, rather than move forward into a closer and deeper relationship with God.

If there is anything to be gained from losing Talia, it is that our lives need to be spent pursuing things of eternal value and thank God that I have so many people to help me hold on to this. Both Jan and I ask the same thing - help us to pursue God and the miraculous demonstration of His love, to have an impact on the world around us.

This is the last video of Talia we have and whilst nothing special to others, it is of immense importance to us.


2 comments:

  1. Alison RiggsOctober 03, 2009

    Thank you for posting this beautiful footage of our treasured Talia. All my love Aunty Alison xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantelle OlafsenOctober 03, 2009

    Dear Jeremy and Jan,
    I read what you last said about your fear of ever forgetting Talia, I want to enforce to both you that in a situation like this, I feared that also... you will NEVER forget Talia, as she is a part of you and you can never lose what is in your heart and the memories can never be taken away from you. YOU WILL NEVER FORGET, so please do not fear this. It is so normal to fear these things, maybe pain can heal slowly for some, but TALIA IS PART OF WHO YOU BOTH ARE NOW, and always will be. I think about you guys everyday, and want to say somthing that can fix your pain, the truth is, God will heal your pain and give you the strength you may never realise you had, and to remember all the things about her that made you smile, and made you who you are now.talia could not have better parents who loved and still love her like you do, and God will reveal this to her, as Im sure he already has.
    Love Chantelle Olafsen

    ReplyDelete